Amazon, universitybooksearch and The Open University
Today I have received several books related to The Open University’s discontinued undergraduate course D318 Culture, Media and Identities. The series was published by Sage in association with the OU in 1997 and editors included Stuart Hall (also course chair then), Paul du Gay, Kathryn Woodward, Hugh Mackay and Kenneth Thompson. I had studied – what I still feel the most stimulating, rewarding, and challenging course – back in 2005 when I was still living in Berlin, right before I moved to London in October that year. I did not bring the material with me, so I was looking over the past few weeks for the set of publications at Amazon in order to find the required references for my research proposal. University Book Search are located in England and provided me with the books in mint condition at less than GBP5 each within less than 3 days. Highly recommended, they obtained 100% customer satisfaction at Amazon and offer quite a large number of Open University course books in their recycling programme.
You can subscribe to my site’s updates using this link to my RSS feed.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Blockchain technology plays increasing role in countering global #foodfraud, growing need for effective mitigation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Earning annual #CPE credit: choices, benefits, and the fun in exceeding the mandatory #CFE #Education bit.ly/2wHnLBM #risikoklar 1 week ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Prince's sister is Education Secretary Betsy DeVos--in the Trump administration, things are always all in the family https://… 1 week ago
- Programmers' poor #reflexivity and #ethics training increases biased #AI - echoes deep-seated problems in #banking theguardian.com/inequality/201… 1 week ago
- Contingent liability adequate in severe #moneylaundering case? Software blamed by Commbank - #internalcontrols re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,046 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds