Amazon, universitybooksearch and The Open University
Today I have received several books related to The Open University’s discontinued undergraduate course D318 Culture, Media and Identities. The series was published by Sage in association with the OU in 1997 and editors included Stuart Hall (also course chair then), Paul du Gay, Kathryn Woodward, Hugh Mackay and Kenneth Thompson. I had studied – what I still feel the most stimulating, rewarding, and challenging course – back in 2005 when I was still living in Berlin, right before I moved to London in October that year. I did not bring the material with me, so I was looking over the past few weeks for the set of publications at Amazon in order to find the required references for my research proposal. University Book Search are located in England and provided me with the books in mint condition at less than GBP5 each within less than 3 days. Highly recommended, they obtained 100% customer satisfaction at Amazon and offer quite a large number of Open University course books in their recycling programme.
You can subscribe to my site’s updates using this link to my RSS feed.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- RT @TheACFE: 'Robots will replace lawyers in court' says head of Serious Fraud Office ow.ly/9zQU30gHaaC 13 hours ago
- China to tighten #regulation of #fintech consumer loans: protection from illegal practices and #collateralization ft.com/content/20c885… 3 weeks ago
- In order to understand #risk holistically and mitigate beyond band aid approaches connect the dots and ask very inc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- Brutal wakeup call: #misconduct & the wrong tone at the top can entail hurricane force damage to the entire organiz… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Smokescreening root causes? MEPs still not demanding end of exploitation & destruction of refugees' habitat & resou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,172 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds