Stolen images – mental reprints: digitized
1200 fotos got lost when my camera was stolen (back in London) – this is an homage to Northern California and all the beautiful people and stunning places I encountered. This is also dedicated to the invisible people, the many – way too many – homeless people I met on my ways. It is also a piece of emotional labour contributing to a better understanding of reflexivity in [auto-]ethnographic research projects, with a focus on awareness of the role of the self.
The image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License by wordle.net.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Prevent #taxevasion, target unexplained wealth: tge UK's recently passed #CriminalFinancesAct impacts foreign firms acfeinsights.com/acfe-insights/… 1 week ago
- 60 nations agree deal to fight global #taxevasion resulting in losses of more than USD100bn p.a.; US goes bilateral s.nikkei.com/2sxeV8o 2 weeks ago
- Chilling to the bone: Antarctica's deconstruction and why we can expect unprecedented #climatechange induced… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @eric_morehead: Interesting observations on #compliance officers at financial institutions & the new administration. https://t.co/P5x2GG… 1 month ago
- Sercan Ercinler on #risikoklar about Legal Counseling for #whistleblowers , unprotected #leaks to the media #SoX wp.me/p56PWL-1YR 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 87,971 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds