IR10: Multidisciplinary Internet Research
This year’s annual conference of the Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR) Internet Research 10.0– Internet: Critical will be held 7-10 October 2009 in Milwaukee, WI, USA. I will be attending the preconference workshop on Multidisciplinary Internet Research which participants were asked to prepare for. The preparation covered a list of [early-stage] research questions, theoretical and methodological frameworks and key literature drawn upon in the reflection on interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research design.
The workshop organisers have set up an already quite comprehensive wiki which is available on sociotech.net and contains my summary that is also available on Slideshare where you will be able to find a transcript of the 2-pages PDF. The wiki will be updated in due course, so keep watching if that field interests you.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- A chilling taster of things to come - the deafening international silence following the #IPCC report on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Irresponsible demand: plastic, fertilizer and pharmaceutical companies continue to swamp the planet with plastic an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Self-destruction inbuilt: #artfraud or sarcastic prank? Banksy's Girl with Balloon, valued at over USD1mn, leaves S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I have previously published and spoken about Germany's #Mittelstand being in a state of crippling fear due to Chine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- In contrast to common belief: tracing a #cryptocurrency transaction and tracing it back is possible with public dat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,497 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds