IR10: Multidisciplinary Internet Research
This year’s annual conference of the Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR) Internet Research 10.0– Internet: Critical will be held 7-10 October 2009 in Milwaukee, WI, USA. I will be attending the preconference workshop on Multidisciplinary Internet Research which participants were asked to prepare for. The preparation covered a list of [early-stage] research questions, theoretical and methodological frameworks and key literature drawn upon in the reflection on interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research design.
The workshop organisers have set up an already quite comprehensive wiki which is available on sociotech.net and contains my summary that is also available on Slideshare where you will be able to find a transcript of the 2-pages PDF. The wiki will be updated in due course, so keep watching if that field interests you.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Tone at the top and #riskculture remain the biggest threats to #compliance in #FI, despite growing #AI and #regtech twitter.com/dominik_witz/s… 11 hours ago
- Culture determines business practices: while Germany still loves #cash Sweden follows the Icelandic #cashless model. twitter.com/business/statu… 11 hours ago
- RT @GSX_BIC: Regulatory guidelines for Initial Coin Offering released by the #Swiss Financial Authority. The world continues to work toward… 1 day ago
- RT @FrenkenEBF: We can't say it often enough: Screen scraping for access to bank account details is not a safe future proof option. It also… 2 weeks ago
- Digging deep and efficiently into this rich #data source in your #EDD #AML #riskmanagement activities. Excellent t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,293 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds