IR10: Multidisciplinary Internet Research
This year’s annual conference of the Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR) Internet Research 10.0– Internet: Critical will be held 7-10 October 2009 in Milwaukee, WI, USA. I will be attending the preconference workshop on Multidisciplinary Internet Research which participants were asked to prepare for. The preparation covered a list of [early-stage] research questions, theoretical and methodological frameworks and key literature drawn upon in the reflection on interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research design.
The workshop organisers have set up an already quite comprehensive wiki which is available on sociotech.net and contains my summary that is also available on Slideshare where you will be able to find a transcript of the 2-pages PDF. The wiki will be updated in due course, so keep watching if that field interests you.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- RT @TheACFE: Denmark Wants EU to Play a Bigger Role Tackling Money Laundering - @business buff.ly/2t0b6dz #fraudnewsACFE #moneylaun… 4 days ago
- Facing severe prison time may be the most effective warning to similarly ethically challenged greedy #startups and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Not ready for EU #dataprotection? Many British and US organisations reminded me of #GDPR changes this week but worr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Court case review reveals: 70% of cases came from international, non-US # #Whistleblowers: Philippines, Greece, Ven… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Held accountable for #misconduct and misuse of corporate funds, Thomas Middelhoff on life after prison. Lessons lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,420 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds