IR10: Multidisciplinary Internet Research
This year’s annual conference of the Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR) Internet Research 10.0– Internet: Critical will be held 7-10 October 2009 in Milwaukee, WI, USA. I will be attending the preconference workshop on Multidisciplinary Internet Research which participants were asked to prepare for. The preparation covered a list of [early-stage] research questions, theoretical and methodological frameworks and key literature drawn upon in the reflection on interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research design.
The workshop organisers have set up an already quite comprehensive wiki which is available on sociotech.net and contains my summary that is also available on Slideshare where you will be able to find a transcript of the 2-pages PDF. The wiki will be updated in due course, so keep watching if that field interests you.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- RT @TheACFE: 'Robots will replace lawyers in court' says head of Serious Fraud Office ow.ly/9zQU30gHaaC 13 hours ago
- China to tighten #regulation of #fintech consumer loans: protection from illegal practices and #collateralization ft.com/content/20c885… 3 weeks ago
- In order to understand #risk holistically and mitigate beyond band aid approaches connect the dots and ask very inc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- Brutal wakeup call: #misconduct & the wrong tone at the top can entail hurricane force damage to the entire organiz… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Smokescreening root causes? MEPs still not demanding end of exploitation & destruction of refugees' habitat & resou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,172 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds