ePortfolios evaluated: an imagined case
The evaluation grid below is based on a comparison between 2 ePortfolio systems I have selected on the EduTools website where further systems can be examined. The user I had in mind while working through the provided result (which has been heavily edited and reduced for my purposes) is a student with a work history who is about completing a first degree which s/he hopes will lead to a career change.
The user believes an ePortfolio accessible to prospective employers will provide an advantage in the current competitive market. S/he also thinks an ePortfolio that is sustainable and flexible may come in handy at a later stage when artefacts will be added in order to highlight CPD (Continued Professional Development). As s/he is playing with the thought to work for some time in sunny Spain s/he also looks for options that take into account different national requirements.
You find the complete PPT below and for download on Slideshare.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Prevent #taxevasion, target unexplained wealth: tge UK's recently passed #CriminalFinancesAct impacts foreign firms acfeinsights.com/acfe-insights/… 1 week ago
- 60 nations agree deal to fight global #taxevasion resulting in losses of more than USD100bn p.a.; US goes bilateral s.nikkei.com/2sxeV8o 2 weeks ago
- Chilling to the bone: Antarctica's deconstruction and why we can expect unprecedented #climatechange induced… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @eric_morehead: Interesting observations on #compliance officers at financial institutions & the new administration. https://t.co/P5x2GG… 1 month ago
- Sercan Ercinler on #risikoklar about Legal Counseling for #whistleblowers , unprotected #leaks to the media #SoX wp.me/p56PWL-1YR 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 87,971 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds