ePortfolios evaluated: an imagined case
The evaluation grid below is based on a comparison between 2 ePortfolio systems I have selected on the EduTools website where further systems can be examined. The user I had in mind while working through the provided result (which has been heavily edited and reduced for my purposes) is a student with a work history who is about completing a first degree which s/he hopes will lead to a career change.
The user believes an ePortfolio accessible to prospective employers will provide an advantage in the current competitive market. S/he also thinks an ePortfolio that is sustainable and flexible may come in handy at a later stage when artefacts will be added in order to highlight CPD (Continued Professional Development). As s/he is playing with the thought to work for some time in sunny Spain s/he also looks for options that take into account different national requirements.
You find the complete PPT below and for download on Slideshare.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- RT @BAC_Portal: What happened 2018 in #FCPA enforcement and what can we expect this year? ow.ly/SSY330nkVzX 8 hours ago
- Developing talent, getting inspired: #mentoring across borders is a journey that requires a whole range of skills.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- You think you know your tribe? Anthropologists can add value and mitigate losses and conduct #risk by helping… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Business Email Compromise #BEC, also known as #CEOfraud, continues to evolve - this type of #SocialEngineering… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Inbuilt bias, smart but toxic? A simple: What you get is what you give? A dilemma not to be underestimated, especia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,544 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds