ePortfolios evaluated: an imagined case
The evaluation grid below is based on a comparison between 2 ePortfolio systems I have selected on the EduTools website where further systems can be examined. The user I had in mind while working through the provided result (which has been heavily edited and reduced for my purposes) is a student with a work history who is about completing a first degree which s/he hopes will lead to a career change.
The user believes an ePortfolio accessible to prospective employers will provide an advantage in the current competitive market. S/he also thinks an ePortfolio that is sustainable and flexible may come in handy at a later stage when artefacts will be added in order to highlight CPD (Continued Professional Development). As s/he is playing with the thought to work for some time in sunny Spain s/he also looks for options that take into account different national requirements.
You find the complete PPT below and for download on Slideshare.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Tone at the top and #riskculture remain the biggest threats to #compliance in #FI, despite growing #AI and #regtech twitter.com/dominik_witz/s… 3 days ago
- Culture determines business practices: while Germany still loves #cash Sweden follows the Icelandic #cashless model. twitter.com/business/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @GSX_BIC: Regulatory guidelines for Initial Coin Offering released by the #Swiss Financial Authority. The world continues to work toward… 3 days ago
- RT @FrenkenEBF: We can't say it often enough: Screen scraping for access to bank account details is not a safe future proof option. It also… 2 weeks ago
- Digging deep and efficiently into this rich #data source in your #EDD #AML #riskmanagement activities. Excellent t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,296 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds