ePortfolios evaluated: an imagined case
The evaluation grid below is based on a comparison between 2 ePortfolio systems I have selected on the EduTools website where further systems can be examined. The user I had in mind while working through the provided result (which has been heavily edited and reduced for my purposes) is a student with a work history who is about completing a first degree which s/he hopes will lead to a career change.
The user believes an ePortfolio accessible to prospective employers will provide an advantage in the current competitive market. S/he also thinks an ePortfolio that is sustainable and flexible may come in handy at a later stage when artefacts will be added in order to highlight CPD (Continued Professional Development). As s/he is playing with the thought to work for some time in sunny Spain s/he also looks for options that take into account different national requirements.
You find the complete PPT below and for download on Slideshare.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- RT @TheACFE: 'Robots will replace lawyers in court' says head of Serious Fraud Office ow.ly/9zQU30gHaaC 13 hours ago
- China to tighten #regulation of #fintech consumer loans: protection from illegal practices and #collateralization ft.com/content/20c885… 3 weeks ago
- In order to understand #risk holistically and mitigate beyond band aid approaches connect the dots and ask very inc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- Brutal wakeup call: #misconduct & the wrong tone at the top can entail hurricane force damage to the entire organiz… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Smokescreening root causes? MEPs still not demanding end of exploitation & destruction of refugees' habitat & resou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,172 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds