Workshop: Using Creative Methods in Social Research, Dec 2009
This week, I saw David Gauntlett ‘s status update on Facebook linking to the announcement of a 2-day Course on the Use of Creative Methods in Social Research, to be held on 10th and 11th December 2009 at City University in London, supported by the ESRC.
There is a low fee for post-graduate students and a good chance this will turn into a rather interdisciplinary event. I have attended a few workshops and conferences held or organised by David and they have all been not just very valuable but also great fun – so highly recommended to email the form and secure a place, all further details are here.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Prevent #taxevasion, target unexplained wealth: tge UK's recently passed #CriminalFinancesAct impacts foreign firms acfeinsights.com/acfe-insights/… 1 week ago
- 60 nations agree deal to fight global #taxevasion resulting in losses of more than USD100bn p.a.; US goes bilateral s.nikkei.com/2sxeV8o 2 weeks ago
- Chilling to the bone: Antarctica's deconstruction and why we can expect unprecedented #climatechange induced… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @eric_morehead: Interesting observations on #compliance officers at financial institutions & the new administration. https://t.co/P5x2GG… 1 month ago
- Sercan Ercinler on #risikoklar about Legal Counseling for #whistleblowers , unprotected #leaks to the media #SoX wp.me/p56PWL-1YR 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 87,971 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds