Google Wave invites for you
The first 8 invites have gone, another 10 are available for those who email me at
bbohlinger [at ] googlemail [dot] com. Just get in touch.
My review of 14 November is available within my blog: My post on Google Wave’s potential.
It focuses on qualitative aspects of my own experience with Wave. Google have conducted a quantitative study and published their findings in a post highlighting statistics on what users like and dislike.
I strongly recommend to use Google Chrome which is a lot faster than Internet Explorer (add-in) or Firefox – in particular in larger Waves. Google Chrome works well even on mobile broadband, so worthwhile trying if you haven’t downloaded it yet.
If you are interested in more sophisticated waves for business or education and other projects, check this detailed blogpost that features a number of helpful screenshots: Lifehacker’s Google Wave for projects article.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Prevent #taxevasion, target unexplained wealth: tge UK's recently passed #CriminalFinancesAct impacts foreign firms acfeinsights.com/acfe-insights/… 1 week ago
- 60 nations agree deal to fight global #taxevasion resulting in losses of more than USD100bn p.a.; US goes bilateral s.nikkei.com/2sxeV8o 2 weeks ago
- Chilling to the bone: Antarctica's deconstruction and why we can expect unprecedented #climatechange induced… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @eric_morehead: Interesting observations on #compliance officers at financial institutions & the new administration. https://t.co/P5x2GG… 1 month ago
- Sercan Ercinler on #risikoklar about Legal Counseling for #whistleblowers , unprotected #leaks to the media #SoX wp.me/p56PWL-1YR 1 month ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 87,971 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds