Google Wave invites for you
The first 8 invites have gone, another 10 are available for those who email me at
bbohlinger [at ] googlemail [dot] com. Just get in touch.
My review of 14 November is available within my blog: My post on Google Wave’s potential.
It focuses on qualitative aspects of my own experience with Wave. Google have conducted a quantitative study and published their findings in a post highlighting statistics on what users like and dislike.
I strongly recommend to use Google Chrome which is a lot faster than Internet Explorer (add-in) or Firefox – in particular in larger Waves. Google Chrome works well even on mobile broadband, so worthwhile trying if you haven’t downloaded it yet.
If you are interested in more sophisticated waves for business or education and other projects, check this detailed blogpost that features a number of helpful screenshots: Lifehacker’s Google Wave for projects article.
About Britta Bohlinger, CFEFounder and Director of RisikoKlár in Iceland. Native German, global perspective - previously in London and Berlin.
- Blockchain technology plays increasing role in countering global #foodfraud, growing need for effective mitigation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Earning annual #CPE credit: choices, benefits, and the fun in exceeding the mandatory #CFE #Education bit.ly/2wHnLBM #risikoklar 1 week ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Prince's sister is Education Secretary Betsy DeVos--in the Trump administration, things are always all in the family https://… 1 week ago
- Programmers' poor #reflexivity and #ethics training increases biased #AI - echoes deep-seated problems in #banking theguardian.com/inequality/201… 1 week ago
- Contingent liability adequate in severe #moneylaundering case? Software blamed by Commbank - #internalcontrols re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Translate my blog into your language
- 88,046 hits
- data analysis
- data collection
- discourse analysis
- editing and publishing
- informal learning
- online collaboration tools
- online tutorials
- real world
- research design
- research resources
- social media and education
- sociology of the internet
- virtual worlds